January 17, 2008

Breakfast is for the weak, brunch is for the wicked.

Pam and I are hosting our third monthly Snell Isle bike ride and vegan brunch on Sunday, February 3rd, at 1:30 in St. Petersburg. The menu will be French-ish, and will tentatively include Fronch Toast, quiche, and savory crepes. Suggested donation is $5, and proceeds go to Friends of Strays. For details, email me at abbie@spvegansociety.com.

The second brunch was hectic and lovely. I will post more pictures when things calm down a bit, but for now let me share with you my favorite:



I learned a lesson about not having too many dishes that need to be cooked on the stove in the 20 minutes before you feed 30 people. I think this picture of Steph and I is evidence of the value of that lesson.

Photo and blog post title credit to Patrick.

1 comment:

  1. =).
    I heart you.
    Yes, we did indeed learn a valuable lesson. Next time, more oven usage! I got your back for the next brunch, looking forward to it!

    "Végétalien d'hourra!"
    (Hooray vegan au Francais!)

    ReplyDelete